Become an AASM Fellow
Take the next step to upgrade your member status to Fellow – a prestigious standing of AASM membership. Fellow status recognizes outstanding contributions in sleep medicine and dedicated membership in the Academy.
- Membership with the AASM as a Full or Team member for the last five consecutive years
- Demonstration of special contributions to scientific literature or significant advancements in the field of sleep medicine in at least two of three areas: Scholarship, Service, or Education (Health Professionals/Public Awareness)
- Letter of recommendation from an AASM Fellow member or someone board certified in sleep medicine describing the nominee’s achievements in at least two of the three areas noted. Letter cannot be written by a current AASM board member.
- Second letter of support from an independent medical professional outside the group or department of the nominee. This letter of recommendation cannot be written by an immediate family member, a subordinate, or a current AASM board member.
- Copy of the nominee’s curriculum vitae and documentation of certification, if applicable
|Applications Open for 2022:||10月11日，2021年至12月1日，2021年12月1日|
|Results Shared with Applicants:||Mid-February|
|新的同伴仪式：||AASM Membership Meeting at SLEEP (June)|
CV/Resume Writing Tips
- 简历（CV）模板[UMass Medical School]
- Creating a standout CV[美国医疗协会]
Sample Fellow Applications
- How do I find out if I have been a member for 5 consecutive years?
- 接触fellowmembership@www.docksidequiltgallery.com.for assistance in looking up your member term status
- May I reapply if I am not accepted as a Fellow this year?
- No, Board certification is not a requirement.
- How do I find someone to help write a letter of recommendation?
How Do I Submit An Application?
To apply, please submit the following at一度:
- (2) letters of recommendation/support
- Documentation of board certification, if applicable.
To the AASM by email firstname.lastname@example.org.。或通过邮件发送：
Attn: Membership Department
Submission of an application does not guarantee acceptance as an AASM Fellow member.